Dear Friends,
I went to retrieve a post published about 1 month ago:
"" "as the title, we, the brokers, we do not care. Brokers are those entities that issue strong buy recommendations, buy, sell, hold, etc, also on equities. We have to select the title according to their recommendations? We have to buy the securities because they have issued an opinion buy or sell because they have issued a sell?
The attached chart speaks for itself: the Tiscali March 6, 2000 touched all-time high (about 110 Euro) and invited with their brokers to buy Buy. As we all know it is over, the title is now 0.089.
Why do I republish the post?
1. Why is it always valid;
2. Because I was able to reclaim the spot Tiscali aired in the days of the most: when people give in to emotions on the stock market can be very bad!
0 comments:
Post a Comment