Friday, February 25, 2011

Dvd Recorder With Hdmi Inputs

The purchase of the supermarket wine

When we decided to buy a bottle of wine, the first thing that comes to mind is: Where can I make a good buy?


addition to wine shops, sales sites online, and purchase directly from the producer, something very common in Italia esiste elsewhere that lately has become a fact of great importance when buying wine garaffas : the supermarket.

for the purchase of fine wines, in my opinion the ideal is to go to a wine shop, but if you want to buy wine to drink is that the day-to-day, the supermarket is certainly a viable alternative convenient. Generally, prices are lower than the enoteca, but it is also true that the supermarkets do not offer the same advice and professionalism that you find in stores especilazadas in wine sales.


Hardly in the supermarkets you will find an expert who can describe how the wines in a cellar.

I think it is better to buy from the supermarket when you already know about wine or have a clear idea of \u200b\u200bwhat you want. This can avoid confusion in choosing among a multitude of labels.

To help consumers choose, recently in Italy to be a trend esvilupando in supermarkets, where a department is dedicated to wine and managed by a professional sommelier.
I think it's important for consumers to ensure quality and proper storage of the bottles.

It would also be important to secure a supermarket customer service: the spoiled wine should be replaced to the customer.

If a supermarket has the ability to provide quality assurance, professional services to customers and after-sales service, oh yes, the difference in buying a wine cellar or in a supermarket is too small. Except for the great wines that have not yet come to supermarket sales.

I particolare, I avoid buying wine in supermarkets for several reasons. I love to buy wine at wineries and directly with producers, never bought a garaffa online.


Author: Micheline Bavutti
Contact: italiain1bicchiere@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment