Monday, June 14, 2010

How To Adjust The Suspension On Polaris Xtra 10

FASHION

It 'about a year, maybe more, who do not buy clothes. But even the market, but even in a resurgent-Promod-ovviesse -Benetton. But even with sales. For a woman has a good record. I've made a conscious decision, it just happened. Increasingly less and less, nothing more. I have a couple of girlfriends, aunts, cousins \u200b\u200bthat I pass things like when we were children. Sure I lost a little bit of my style, if I look in the mirror more often than not I say "but you put him?" But then I speak, and everything comes back. The style is there.

Most people think that fashion is something fundamental, the truth is that the creations designer, on their beautiful little men are nothing but clothes. Fabric sewn together. Indeed, those branded by night, just remove them from the crutch, rags become inconsistent, you get them in my hands and most do not understand what's above and what is underneath the front or back, and then, needless say, are dear, beyond all reason. More easily justified the price if the clothes were actually the result of greater creativity, artwork, but the ones who end up in the window are what remains after the grim forecast sales and the thumbs-up of the most famous boutiques scattered here and there the beautiful world. Those who walk, not see them in shops. The
evanescence and glitter, that generates envy and stimulates desires, so sbrilluccicoso that obscures the view.
Meanwhile, hordes of budding creative, innovative potential, struggle to find internships are unpaid.
Many of the pieces made in pre-production, fans and customers who will parade, were canceled because they do not ever sell. Only those who have an assured market, in practice those already sold, are sent into production, and no matter how difficult and expensive to be feasible or necessary to unsuspecting skinning seals in the North Sea by the neck and wrists.
When I worked in Milan infiltrated some fashion show and I worked in a famous studio, which I will not do the famous name, so one or the other. Brera district. An amount of space for rent in the golden quadrilateral of the city, big bucks per square centimeter. Nothing, despite the frightening turn of money and appearance, which historically misleading, I do not consider it a "serious". This machine that grinds and eternal vacation hired hundreds of temporary food for market analysis and "lifestyles" attempt to impose on me, I say impose, something that should be free expression of the individual. Something that is a terrible figure only when the ground slips away and leaves you as naked mom made you.
Let's be clear, the clothes I like and I'm pretty vain. But now if I struggle to find boots blacks simple, no holes, no breaks, no faux-leather with miles around, forgive me, but I'll go barefoot.
The fashion victim, when you hear them speak? It's all a "Caaraa beeella" trailed with honeyed tone and upward and immediately scatter it nerve endings. An abundance of theories of fashion "... itself has nothing to say" and "woman who must re-invent every day, to be allusive, concrete, viable and sequelae of adjectives tucked away at random, senseless , one after another. Who knows why the designers complain of approval, but continue to produce in series. Imitate them, for some, is the only way to survive.
I was a kid I had an incredible passion for Barbie clothes I make for myself, recycling pieces of fabric, adapted to the blonde leg long. Being backstage at a fashion show is like falling in the basket of the barbie. Beauties in (little) flesh and (apparent) bone, still livid with cold, stripped and covered all the time, until the skin is not irritated by harsh fabrics, fasteners and ciappette metal clips and a myriad of buttons to wear clothes that hundreds of times, but that will never be them. The size is more or less standard: 40 "collector is called. Almost a 38, almost 36, measures a child.
I have seen many times in the dressing room joke, with the bathrobe and slippers on your feet, as if in a locker room of a gym. In the dreams of men and women become obscure objects of desire, bodies to emulate, the agencies are living mannequins, and they know it.
around bad people hang out, someone is working, many do not seem to do anything, others complain of being among dolls and even champagne, even if you see a mile away that pride comes out from every pore of the skin. Those
administration only think "The parade is gone, thousands of € for a few seconds, but all they are writing." Those press office look tired and have bags under my eyes to the sleepless nights go to decide who to sit next to who and where. But the most important thing is to place the collection on the market, squeezing the goose that laid golden eggs. The sales campaign! It 's time of elegant women in the suit uniform, kindly offered by the agent designer, who unleashes wildly. They are the "sellers", agguerritissime harpies and shake hands in the dough of a man who, in his own temple, sitting very rarely granted. Do not be fooled by their air blasée are committed on the high board. As more appointments with customers, gauging likes and dislikes based on incomprehensible balance. Something for nothing, so there are models and interns, to vent frustration and old age progresses. The important thing is the turnover, the rest of the car goes without saying.
Runner and porters, hidden from the eyes of customers, continue to grind away like crazy, proud of their beautiful T-shirts made in Taiwan with on the "signature" of the designer. The seamstresses are continuing to sew in the basement. The clothes-prototype, the "collection" in short, is darned continuously, which makes me questions arise about the quality of the goods in question. To check a button or a label to hang a dress the poor women should ask some hostess to fetch, because you can not bring the clothes on display, almost like the Holy Spirit to have them sewn, not them.
After this month, the showroom will again be a megaguardaroba for starlets of TV, which will be in person or send costume and "image consultants" began to choose to wear on the transmission.
For now it is what it is, a melting pot of money and chat with the competition, in the special sitting, pushed at the highest levels.
Customers are to convince and win at all costs, even if incompetent and often very coarse. Pour what is expected by traders? If they can not speak ill only when they see you.
"Coffee?"
".. coffee ..."
"Cakes?"
"pastries ... ..", a profusion of schmaltz, but the line separating the warm hospitality from the hypocritical servility here has disappeared.
Obviously even the shadow of money, euro, pound, yen or dollar is, money is not seen. When you "order" to get certain budget without batting an eyelid.
Money is vulgar, and yet I'm here for. Only one of these simple pants camel does not cost less than two thousand euro. Price to be charged at least 300%.
begin to get Arabs and Japanese. They are the ones who spend the highest figures to carry the "Made in Italy" abroad. Be satisfied, thanks to their Italian style is famous around the world.
Productions mammoth, Greek columns in plaster, gold and velvets in abundance, background music (the same two pieces of the fashion show soundtrack, warrants repeating all day, every day).
Quiet and diligent waiters are hidden behind heavy curtains.
The atmosphere is luxurious and cozy, with walls covered with clothes and shoes, handbags and sunglasses, accessories, multi-purpose all in the same range of colors.
Nobody would dress like that, I say hopeful, but the more I look around I see more mistakes.
And if this year goes black, gray mice from day to evening gray shit forgot a colorful dress.
And the lights, you know? the lights are everywhere, sparatissime, 24oresu24. Heat up as many small unhealthy ecosystem by creating a hair dryer and fake as the smiles and the eyes of everyone you meet, fired and shiny. Crossing the carpeted corridors with his head down, busy with mock air, dressed in shiny black impeccable, followed by their retinue of assistants, which is also strictly in black with that getting a little 'angry, who takes on too seriously, appear restless flocks of Labrador.
Even I dress in black at times, but mine is shady and smoke-stained.
In these environments, unless he shows something, whatever it is, nobody is interesting.
you a copy? A sound designer? A stylist? Do you speak English, use computers? Profit? Do you have the contacts? You are creative, have problem solving skills? Have you gained over the years? Without experience abroad?
... I wondered if it was worth it. I do not like hypocrisy and I do not care to pretend, and I know that my restless soul did not calm down thanks to a suit more.
Savour the boycott, the fashion, to follow it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment