ET, precarious and that my felpetta
Dedicated to Manu
Although my memory is really poor, and you know, I remember perfectly the two little girl that we were entering the Victoria Cinema, the one under my house. I remember your father to show one of his many pieces that made him free access anywhere, maybe even a card siae, that who knows who had given him. It was 1983 and we had about seven or eight years. It was almost Christmas and we were all imabuccate with scarves and hats. Then the darkness of the hall, and magic of cinema.
26 years have passed, I had more time to deal with the siae. Today, for example, is the penultimate day at the Trevi, missing two statins and closes, I calculate the number of days like that, counting the statins. It was the "project contract" the most interesting of recent times (damn precarious!), Then toured the set and did the best job ever, in every sense. Unique in the history of my jumpworking I'm sorry a bit '... leave to work in a cinema, on the essey, a place "that makes culture" as they say now, is not bad, but like all good things, can not last too long, otherwise fails. I am insecure, and insecure inside.
accessero When the lights at the end of the film, I was speechless. At the exit you wanted to chat, but I had a lump in my throat and I explained that I could not say anything "nice eh?" She asks. You have always been good at rationalizing, my friend, but I can not react immediately and, even now, if you are very very happy, very very emmozionata, very very sad, I feel like crying. I just wanted to go home and think about that kind of monster with blue eyes, huge and so ugly that if I was afraid I would have met. And the fear was what I wanted. I thought it would be like having a secret so. I thought of separation. And I wanted to stay a child forever. That movie I saw him many times, I loved him so well, for ET, because he existed there, and it was my friend, and I love it so much that my mother bought me a felpetta pink, wheeled over to the alien, beautiful . And I was also a puppet, with his finger that light, the soft folds and all. I do not know where they are finished.
Several years later, I was in Milan in a supermarket with a roommate, then just met, and as a birthday present for his friend bought a cassette of the film with special features and puppet built to 9.90. Then there I was engaged, with his friend, and the doll was moved with us.
But since, even in these cynical times human, everything comes back as a gift last icing on the cake after work, I happened to know the man who invented it is, awful show that I loved so much, who populate the stories of my thoughts and fantasies as a child. So even though I, as someone says "I frankly do not care", this time I asked for an autograph for my friend, ET, and I did sign the author, on the belly with a black marker medium, telling him the story the pink sweater. It 's a little old small, thin, I'm struggling with off-white doll, smiled amused. ET is happy, and myself. And I thought about the friendships that last. These are satisfactions in life is that ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment