Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Letteron Community Service



clean slate! It is not that stroke of a pen can do it all! This is no amateur! About program a sponge, it must have the qualities of "The Prince" by Machiavelli: he must know how to govern their luck. Choose a good time! Assessing all the circumstances!
Joseph Cotroneo is a professional of the stroke of a pen!
today's discussion, we would like to illustrate two of writing.
Third High School, self-management. The whole school to party, with professors on our hands all day. Joseph decided it was the right time to act. In the week we stayed in self-management class and we did all the questions of the quarter.
right choice! In fact at that time the Professor were quiet. Instead, once the self-management, they would come back more pissed off than before (they accused the students have made him miss a week of lessons and questions and now needed to recover).
Joseph Cotroneo learned to choose the right time for questions. And we were all winners, to follow our leader.
another shot of Sponge: exam. In class we were 28, and there we entered the classroom of all concerned: it was decided that eight people were to be sacrificed, and would incur the writings in another room.
None of the class wanted to be among the "eight" victims, and there were those who suggested that the process for 8 people at random.
Joseph Cotroneo intervened at this point: " between 8 I'll go! Astonishment on the face of all. "But I want to take with me who say I . "Giuseppe Cotroneo chose 7 people of which he was certain he could trust: 7 all have contributed to the task of mathematics. And that would fight head on, one for all and all for one." Genius Class tenevelo you, I want these 7 . "I am writing this post was one of the seven. It became the" Cotreneo's Seven .
And we 8 - considered doomed from everyone else - we were the only to play the math test with dignity.
But, as we said earlier this post, make a clean slate is not something to be naive.
Once we tried this "Mandarancio" (formal name, no corresponding neither a person nor a thing) who, to rebel against the situation of submission, dared to plot against Joseph Cotroneo. Classmates came to us and we suggested an overcoat against Joseph Cotroneo. Needless to say that the plan of Mandarancio failed.
And Mandarancio had to endure the further humiliation of expulsion from the group's music class. I still remember that day of testing. I was there to tune the guitar, while the Mandarancio warmed the fingertips. At that point he entered the rehearsal room which was the singer Joseph Cotroneo group. And so commanded Joseph Cotroneo " Mandarancio out !
I have a dream! A band without the Mandarancio! Giuseppe Cotroneo
Great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment