Friday, October 5, 2007

Is Ooshoes.com Reliable

Black

In: 2005 Ink magazine

current jumped right at the beginning of the second half.
The screen has flickered a bit ', it was grainy and then disappeared altogether. Giada
issued a strilletto ridiculous as if someone had opened the bathroom door while she was sitting in the toilet. Then, in the dark, they all shouted.
"I do not want to die in an attack" I thought, "I do not want" I murmured between the screams. It took me a moment of irrational rage and indistinct against Bin Laden, Bush, the whole category of suicide bombers, war, the fuckin 'society, the whole world. "I do not care" I thought, "I will not die because of them."
The plane lost altitude, as if a giant hand, God? Fate? Misfortune? us from the premises. I broke out the pressure in your ears like a soap bubble, I gritted my teeth trying to do a compression resistance between the nose and throat and I felt a strange pain in the jaw stiffened. A slight buzz has taken precedence over internal tears and screaming curses general, enveloping the whole. Giada
crouched in his seat, looked small and helpless and at least not screaming in panic like everyone else. She wept in silence. I appreciate the dignity of his strangely silent terror, like mine.
"It 's the end," I said.
At one point I took her hand and Did I close. I am amazed myself, if I had not been in this situation no one and nothing would induce me to do such a thing. It 's the classic good deed that I would never take the hand of a stranger to give comfort. I thought it was a false gesture, and petty, but I did the same, feeling a sort of disgust for myself, feeling as if I had endorsed a childish, stupid reaction. I did more for her than for me, and that, even if not wanted, we would have tied forever, "Who cares", I thought "I'm dying." The dark foreboding

tried to board was not a simple paranoia of my mind. If the man had been designed to fly I had a pair of transparent wings behind his back I thought as I climbed the ladder of the giant monster. I will support her here? asked intently watching the ailerons, step after step.
The captain, the entry, I smiled encouragingly and secure and I reciprocated with a grimace.
The place was near the window. I would have preferred corridor, to avoid having to look outside.
Since that beside me was empty, I asked a stewardess if I could change, "Excuse me" I told before I went next door, indicating the empty chair, "Can I sit here?".
He looked at me as if he did not understand.
a bit sheepish 'I tried to explain "... is that ... I would not sit near the window." I know it's ridiculous, but I tried anyway.
"This is booked," she does with an air of amusement. I would have wanted that stupid smile off by dint of blows, up to redden his face pale from Nordic that never sees the sun for years, and when he meets him becomes the color of piglets.
"He had to ask when he made the note," she rages.
I close the belt almost not to breathe, even before the voice said. Then I relaxed a bit 'cause I pierced my belly mumbling.
A petite woman, middle-aged, with a mauve suit, came all out of breath. I removed my coat that I had placed in its place. She thanked me, said: "I'm sorry" as if it were his fault.
Two flight attendants have begun to do these ridiculous moves to indicate the emergency exit, the location of life jackets, the use of templates.
Before Her Eyes, I received a photograph of smashed bodies in the wreckage, a shoe dropped to the ground, burnt clothes, like any self-respecting air disaster, "Stop," I said.
Behind a curtain, as unfounded, someone opening and closing branches to supply the juice of the coffee cart.
"Go on vacation?" I asked the nearby interrupting my macabre visions, and settled in the armchair close of the flight.
I did not want to answer and I just nodded.
"But I'm going to find my son" informed me talkative, "He lives there for work, had a baby," she was happy, to be seen.
"Oh yeah?" I said absently, wishing fervently that he was silent.
"yes yes" she continued enthusiastic "In fact a girl, her name is Jade, like me," he stated proudly. His voice was thin and shrill, like the reflection of the sun on the fuselage.
I, my name, I told him no. The lady wanted to talk to Jade and unless it had expressly asked to keep quiet, at the risk of sounding rude, I should have put up with me the whole trip, so I decided not to give her rope. I thought "I'll never so "and a moment later," So what? ".
"Are you alone?" She asked curiously and maternal.
"I expect," I murmured concise. My boyfriend was there for work in a tourist resort, but I did not want to stay and tell a perfect stranger.
The voice of the captain warned us that there was no disruption to our question and wished us a good flight.
When did the movie I pretended to want to watch, hoping that this was enough to make her understand that I did not want to talk to circumstance.
Then the nightmare began.
Jade, when I took my hand, looked at me and I thought of her granddaughter, I imagined her as a blonde, with a sly expression, beautiful.
The idea of \u200b\u200bhaving a child I had never entered his mind, but even she had a granddaughter, although he would not have ever seen.
Then, go to explain why, in panic I thought of Luke, the boyfriend I had in high school, "What happened has made" I asked myself, remembering what I liked. I realized then that I wanted to go there, in Egypt, the holiday villages make me sick. Instead I wanted to find Luke, tell him how much I liked it, knowing how he was now. I do not even remember why our friendship was over. I thought my boyfriend was waiting in an airport Egyptian plane that would land and I was clear as a revelation, "I do not want to be with him. enough ".

A moment after the plane has recovered, the lights are ablaze, the film is broken down as if someone had taken the break. As if nothing had happened.
I do not know what has lasted for three seconds, maybe ten. The weather was a giant sponge that continued to withhold the minutes.
Then the voice said through the microphone of the commander of peace of mind. We met a disturbance that would probably be increased, then it would begin a turnaround to go back. The flight was delayed.
I looked at our hands intertwined "However, I My name is Simon "I told the lady Jade, smiling.



("Ink", Mar / Apr 2004)

0 comments:

Post a Comment